Monday, July 16, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse

My husband is obsessed. Not only is he obsessed, he's made the kids obsessed as well.  Both of them were talking the other day about killing zombies, and how they could use the knives in little K's room (they're hanging on the wall in a box people...i don't just let my kids have knives!) and how C has a "zombie ax".  Someone please help me.....Apparently there's too much talk in the news lately of people eating bath salts and wanting to eat other people, and of other people walking around acting like zombies, and well I guess it's the new IN thing....i don't get it but whatever. I still haven't decided if it's a step up, or a step back from his previous obsession of meth. This man can spot a meth head from a mile away. One day last week while working he got a text message with a picture of a vehicle decal that said "Zombie Response Team". I won't be the least bit surprised if said decal ends up on one (or all) of our trucks.....anyone who helps him find said decal will be on my shit list....FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment