Friday, July 13, 2012

Wooo...First Post

I keep saying I'm going to do this....start a blog...and i never do, but today is the day. I've been reading the blogs of some amazing women lately, and I learn something every single day from at least one of them. I think as women, and mothers, we can all learn something from each other. A new way to handle things, a new way to decompress, how when we feel like all we're doing in life is failing that other people out there are doing the same things, and it's not really failing.....you don't really fail unless you just flat out give up and I don't think any of us are going to do that. So today I decided that maybe someone can learn something from me....I doubt it but maybe. They might just learn a new way to use the F word, or how to yell so as not to get your point across and look like a jackass (cause I may or may not do that a lot), or that other people out there go through the same ridiculous bullshit that's called life and that we all just have to learn to deal with it. Probably what will happen is I'll just use this place to get things off my chest and nobody will really notice, but either way here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment